We're looking for full-time qualified Nursery Nurses (must be Level 3 or above in childcare), Room Leaders and an Assistant Deputy Manager to join our family!!
Apart from the usual paperwork, knowledge of legislation and the EYFS, confidence, and the ability to be a great team player, you must also have the following to be considered:
– You must be able to distribute the best hugs, at the drop of a hat.
– Imagination is key. If a child requests you to be a captain of a pirate ship, you'll be the best captain you can be.
– You must have a brilliant memory, remembering all the names of lots of tiny people, their pets, toys and what they had for dinner last night.
– You must be comfortable entering places after leaving work with unknown substances on your clothing.
– Your processing skills must be rapid, as you must be able to count the heads of numerous small moving children. This is essential!
– You must know the magic recipe to fix all ailments.
– The ability to sing in tune is not necessary; however, the ability to learn all of the songs from Frozen II is.
– You must be able to eat at least 30 mud pies a day with wiggly worms in.
– You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand nor find funny!
And finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one! If this sounds like the job for you, please contact our Nursery Manager, Sabreena, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org